Sensors in the Internet of Things (IoT) hardware market
Market report study entitled Global Sensor Equipment Market (IoT) market published by Emergen Research provides in-depth and comprehensive research that describes the market area and market knowledge with a perspective up to 2027. Report will include details about possible opportunities, new projects, financial situations, constructive business strategies and an industry forecast outlook. The research report provides an extensive analysis of the global Internet of Things (IoT) Sensor Equipment market with a focus on the major companies involved in the market and market segmentation based on application, types and regions. Advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter Five Force analysis along with diagrams, graphs and detailed figures, have been applied in this study.
The growing need to monitor, control and improve operational efficiency has also resulted in the growing adoption of sensors in IoT devices in the manufacturing and automotive industries. Smart city initiatives in developing countries are also contributing to the growing demand for sensors on the Internet of Things devices, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Manufacturing industries are increasingly adopting sensors in IoT equipment for employee safety and well-being, profitable process workflow, and improved space utilization. Technological advances in sensors, field equipment and robots are projected to increase the placement of sensors in a growing range of IoT devices, also expected to support market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/508
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape of the Internet of Things (IoT) Sensor Equipment market along with business overviews, expansion strategies, collaborative ventures, gross profit margins, and revenue contribution. The report also studies their financial situation and global position. It also provides extensive coverage of alliances occurring in the competitive landscape, such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, partnerships, corporate and government agreements, deals, and product launches and brand promotions.
The main players profiled in the report are:
Brands Acuity, Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Cisco Systems, Ericsson, Google Inc., Honeywell International Inc., HTC Corporation, IBM, Infineon Technologies and Intel Corporation.
Highlights of the report
• In October 2020, Cisco Systems announced the launch of two new cloud-managed IoT sensor solutions, namely Meraki MT sensors and Industrial Asset Vision sensors. IoT sensor solutions are expected to help businesses simplify the monitoring of facilities and assets in their organizations, from Outdoor Operating Technology (OT) to indoor IT locker scales.
• The manufacturing segment occupied the largest market share by 2020. Manufacturers in various industries are adopting IoT solutions with increased focus on sensors, robotics, centralized tracking, cloud and quality inspection in order to implement smart manufacturing, which is projected to increase the demand for sensors for such solutions and applications.
• Pressure sensor segment revenue is expected to expand with a rapid CAGR of 31.5% during the forecast period. The ability of pressure sensors to detect pressure fluctuations or drops is boosting utilization in various processes in manufacturing facilities.
Emergen Research has segmented global sensors in the Internet of Things (IoT) device market by application, sensor type, network technology, and region:
• Application Outlook (Revenue, Billion Dollars; 2021-2028)
o Industrial production
• Outlook sensor type (Revenue, billion dollars; 2021-2028)
o Temperature sensors
o Pressure sensors
o Chemical sensors
o Light sensors
o Motion sensors
o Other sensors
• Network Technology Forecast (Revenue, Billion Dollars; 2021-2028)
o Me tela
o Pa tela
The regional segmentation of the report covers key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa. The report also provides an analysis of the Internet of Things (IoT) Sensors equipment market to provide a better understanding of key features such as production and consumption model, supply and demand ratio, import / export, contribution of revenue, market size and presence of key players in the region.
Covers detailed regional analyzes:
• North America (USA, Canada)
• Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
• AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get this report at a lucrative price @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/508
Highlights included in the report:
• The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Internet of Things (IoT) Sensor Equipment market, including essential business-relevant data.
• The prominent factors that drive and limit market growth, the latest product trends and technological advances have been widely discussed by the report authors.
• A broad market categorization, based on product type, range of applications, and end-user landscape, is included in the report.
• It further includes the development of the latest product, the inclusion of new techniques and profiles of key competitors in the market.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology & Resources
1.1. Market definition
1.2 Field of Research
1.4 Research resources
1.4.3. Paid Resources
1.5 Market Valuation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1 Overview Overview, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Basic knowledge
Chapter 4. Sensors in Internet of Things (IoT) Devices Market Segmentation and Impact Analysis
4.1 Internet of Things (IoT) Sensors Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2 Industrial Perspective
4.2.1. Analysis of market indicators
4.2.2. Analysis of market leaders
184.108.40.206. The growing adoption of smartphones in developing countries
220.127.116.11. Low cost of sensors
18.104.22.168. Increasing adoption of smart lighting in smart office spaces and buildings
4.2.3. Analysis of market constraints
22.214.171.124. Increased chances of security attacks
126.96.36.199. Lack of strong security systems
188.8.131.52. Complexity of systems
184.108.40.206. Current challenging economic conditions due to pandemic
4.3 Technological insights
4.4 Regulatory Framework
4.5. Analysis of the Five Porter Forces
4.6 Competitive analysis of metric space
4.7 Price trend analysis
4.8 Impact Analysis of Covid-19
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sensors-in-internet-of-things-devices-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to customer requirements. Contact us to know more about the report. Our team will ensure that the report is tailored to your needs.
Read similar reports from Emergen Research:
5G Fixed Fixed Wireless Access Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/5g-fixed-wireless-access-market
Internet of Things (IoT) in the Construction Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/internet-of-things-in-construction-market
Smart Greenhouse Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-greenhouse-market
Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polyvinylidene-fluoride-market
Carbon Fiber Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/carbon-fiber-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergency Search Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
About Emergen Search
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company offering union syndication research reports, personalized research reports and consulting services. Our solutions simply focus on your goal of tracking, targeting, and analyzing customer behavior changes across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies that provide relevant and fact-based research in multiple industries, including Health, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types and Energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our customers are aware of the latest trends that exist in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem provides our clients with the ability to provide an edge over their respective competitors.
This announcement was published in openPR.